Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mind Games

and now let the mind games begin....

Get a text ... you have mail

Check Mail ... tree down on fence, letting calves out, we'll see what happens.

I respond, if there is a tree down on the fence, is it such a good idea to let the calves out?

Couple days later, I send: Hope you are doing well, havent heard from you. Your decision to not talk.

Yesterday get a text: you have mail
Him: You are the one mad at me, I'm not mad at you.
Me: I'm not mad, I'm upset with the way you were acting and your total lack of disrespect for me. (and I gave all the examples from the previous post)
Him: it was 2 freekin beers. you have no idea how much pain I am in and I hope you never experience it
Me: you are right, I have no idea how much pain you are in, and don't know if you don't tell me.

another text: you have mail
Him: something about God..... when you are at peace with God you are at peace with others....
Me: What is this supposed to mean?

Later on....
Him: You will not be hearing from me by text or email any more.
Me: Take Care
Him: Your decision not mine.....
Me: WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??


Austin says good... I'm glad he's gone.

What is my problem?? can't even keep a single man around. F*$%K!!

1 Comments:

At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Seriously, Monica, I'm glad he's gone. He sounds mentally unstable and not worth your love. This is not the kind of guy you want around.

remember a few posts back when you were talking about unavailable men? I think this one falls into that category. These "issues" are not new - they've been there. Just be careful, hon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home