Thursday, May 19, 2011

Friends thing...

This having friends stuff is kinda fun. :)

David, Luke and I have hung out 3 of 6 evenings and had a really good time. The first night we hung out(Saturday), I took Pizza over to his house (think I said that before) and we had a good time just talking. Gave him a hug and we went home.

Luke kept telling me Saturday that I needed to tell David I loved him... I told him we were friends, so no, I asked Luke later why he kept saying that, he said "well, its like this, I have 2 Mom's already, it would be kinda nice to have 2 Dad's.... **sigh**

Monday he had the Lumbar Punch thing done on his back, his Mom was out there with him most of the day....

Wednesday, Luke and I went out and he had gotten fried chicken, potato wedges and coleslaw for us for dinner. We had a good time. Before we left he gave me a hug and a kiss. Luke sat in the car saying "UM guys... friends don't kiss..." **sigh**

I have to work all weekend, so we went back out again tonight... This time I took the fixins for Spaghetti and salad. Turned out really really good. Left some left overs there for him for lunch/dinner tomorrow and brought some home with me.... wooo hooo... lunch!! :) Again, he gave me a hug and kiss before I left and when I got there.

After I got dishes all washed up, Luke tells me I need to come sit on the couch by him and David. I went over and sat down, Luke proceeds to climb all over both of us and eventually laying down across both our laps. Its cute how he and David get along.

I know David and I had been close before.... and it feels like we could be heading there again... but I told him we're keeping it strictly friends right now... as easy as it would be to slip into beyond friends mode, I'm not ready for that. I want friends first. thats not to much to ask, is it?

Notice I have not said that Austin was out there too.... Luke and I have gone when Austin is at work... I just don't want any grief. I get to be happy too... thats what I'm told. I feel happy for the moment. Content, Happy and almost feel like all is right with the world....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home