Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Saturday....

David has been giving me shit about bbq-ing for him last saturday...that I needed to cook for him. I told him I don't BBQ...thats his job. It was rainy and cold anyway so BBQ was really out of the question. I told him that instead I would pick up pizza for him, his nephew Cody, myself and Luke (and his nephew's girlfriend if she was there) I grabbed the soda from the fridge, ordered pizza, picked them up and we were off to his house.

Luke and I get there, its just the 3 of us, Cody had left and his girlfriend couldn't get out, she was babysitting.

Luke got to see the cows and the horse (not up close, but close enough for me....) lol And the two dogs... Kane and Melba... the dogs were so cute and so fun! Luke had a blast playing with them.

We had a good time. Ate pizza, watched a movie and part of another one, and then headed home.

At one point, Luke leans over and says "mom, you should tell him you love him..." I said no, I'm not, we are friends.

David had a lumbar punch procedure done on his back yesterday. His Mom spent the day out there with him yesterday. I called to see how he was doing and told him I'd bring out the vacuum to do his floors on Wednesday night. (mega dog hair) His back really bothers him and can't do the vacuuming. Luke wants to help, so we're taking another vacuum out so that Luke can assist. :) David and I were talking about me bringing out the vacuum when his mom was there. He asked me, are you doing the bedroom too, I said no. He says why, you don't trust me... I said, thats exactly it, I don't trust you. His Mom was in the background laughing her butt off. :) She said "She sure knows you"

I asked him again to keep things at a slow pace. I don't want the pressue of a 'relationship' yet. I want to be friends... can we do that? so far we are.

On a side note, Austin doesn't care for him.... Austin said 'first impression' I sucked it up and didn't say anything. he's got his opinion and is entitled to it, but I dont' think spending 5 minutes sitting with someone gives you an accurate first impression.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home